- Geofence Policy
- Thu, 5 Dec 2019
- 18:22:57 UTC
Bluzone is experiencing issues with processing Geofence events.
Projects with Geofences may experience delayed Geofence event notifications.
- 19:35:52 UTC
We've fixed the core issue, and are waiting for things to recover.
- 20:32:04 UTC
We've now resolved the incident. Thanks for your patience.
[Resolved] Service Impact on Geofence Event GenerationThis incident lasted 2 hours and 9 minutes.
- Device Provisioning
- Public API
- Location Services - RTLS
- Staff Safety
- Remote Storage
- Temperature Policy
- Battery Policy - Blufi
- Tamper Policy
- Wed, 27 Nov 2019
- 16:58:40 UTC
Note: This release is the release originally scheduled for 25, Nov.
- New Bluzone RTLS Engine for "Best Blufi" location algorithm, simplification of configuration options, significant performance and accuracy enhancements
- Update to BP for passing additional beacon attributes in advertisement stream
- New Precache component for enhanced loading time and webhook processing
- Update Blufi Provisioning sequence to add more error handling around writing enterprise certificates
- Minor UI fixes and changes
- Enhancement to Router component so that Blufis will no longer need to reconnect when services are restarted due to ServiceRegistry updates
- Scheduled for Mon, 2 Dec 2019 10:00 UTC
- Expected to take 1 hour
- Mon, 2 Dec 2019
- 10:00:02 UTC
The scheduled maintenance is now underway. We'll keep you updated on our progress.
- 11:00:01 UTC
The maintenance is now complete. Thanks for your patience.
[Complete] Bluzone Cloud UpdateThis was a planned incident, it took 59 minutes.
- Past notices
- No further notices from the past 7 days.